Join me in Turkey October 16-20, 2022 for the ultimate spa and yoga vacation!
5 days, 4 nights at Six Senses, Kaplankaya, Turkey
Freedom to be yoga retreat is a time to connect to nature, with others, and to the freedom within. Hosted at stunning Six Senses Kaplankaya, Turkey, this will retreat will allow you to tap into your most extraordinary self through connections with nature, the sea and yoga.
On this retreat, Ingrid Yang, M.D., J.D., E-RYT500, C-IAYT will lead you through various forms of meditation and yoga, vinyasa flow in the mornings, and restorative, yin, yoga nidra and reiki in the evenings. You will swim in the Aegean Sea, enjoy beautiful landscapes, journal, eat magnificent food and rest your nervous system. Located on the Aegean coast of Turkey, this beautiful retreat will include spa treatments, yoga, sound healing, meditation, a fire ceremony, tour of the ruins – layered together into a schedule that will take you day by day through the layers of your soul.
W H A T ‘ S I N C L U D E D
Your retreat experience will include:
- 5 days/4 nights in Six Senses suite with a balcony, outdoor couches and seating and an ocean view
- 1 spa treatment (60-min massage or 60-min Turkish Hammam)
- 1 group sound bath session
- Fire ceremony (welcome invocation)
- Private group tour of ruins Didyma-Priene-Miletos, with transport and guides
- Brunch and 4-course dinner daily
- Twice daily yoga sessions (morning vinyasa, evening restorative and therapeutic) with Dr. Ingrid Yang
- Guided meditation and pranayama practices
- Complimentary use all day if the 100,000 sq foot spa (including heat, ice, crystal, salt room and more)\
- Access to daily wellness activities
- Mindful nature walks
- Yoga mats and props provided
W H A T ‘ S N O T I N C L U D E D
Your retreat experience will NOT include:
- Transport to and from retreat center (airfare is also not included)
- Testing for COVID if required to enter or leave your home country or Turkey
T W O S P A T R E A T M E N T S I N C L U D E D
YES, the retreat includes a spa treatment of your choice between 60-min massage or Turkish Hammam (a unique experience I can recommend!) as well as full use of the Turkish spa facilities (100,000 square foot spa, the largest spa of the Six Senses brand)
G U E S T R O O M A M E N I T I E S A N D F E A T U R E S
• Walk-in closet and dressing area
• Spacious marble bathroom with separate shower
• Bathroom amenities
• Hair dryer
• Beach bag and flip flops
• In-room safe
• Laundry and pressing services
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Drinking water
• Flat panel television with satellite channels
• Marshall Bluetooth speaker
• High speed wireless internet
Superior or Deluxe Rooms
€2800 for single occupancy
€1999 per person (total $3898) for double occupancy
The Superior Rooms offer a contemporary studio-style personal oasis, with a beautifully integrated sleeping space, oversize marble bathroom and beautiful balcony views to the Aegean Sea with the options of a king-size beds or twin-size beds. Pictured below.
Fly intoMilasBodrum International Airport (BJV)
The resort in Kaplankaya is just north of Bodrum airport. Upon arriving, the car trip trip takes 45 minutes. The resort will be able to help you arrange transportation.
Superior or Deluxe Room with ocean view, Single Occupancy, King Bed €2800/pp
Superior or Deluxe Room with ocean view, Double Occupancy, Full-size Bed $1999/pp (must be booked with another guest)
Superior or Deluxe Room with ocean view, Double Occupancy, King Bed $1999/pp(must be booked with another guest)
Ridge Terrace with ocean view, Single Occupancy, King Bed $2600/pp
Ridge Terrace with ocean view, Double Occupancy, Full-size Bed $1800/pp (must be booked with another guest)
Ridge Terrace with ocean view, Double Occupancy, King Bed $3600 ($1800/pp)
All prices include tax, meals, etc. but do not include gratuity.
Please review the program policy prior to booking. By booking this retreat, you are agreeing to the policies as set forth in the Program Policy page.
Please see terms below for yoga retreats, workshop and teacher training courses payments:
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE, AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
Payments on account after deposits are NON-EXCHANGEABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
Deposit of 20% is due at time of booking. Payment is fully due 3 months prior to the start of the retreat or your spot and ddeposit will be forfeited.