By participating and purchasing any of Ingrid Yang’s retreats, workshops, trainings or programs, you are agreeing to the following:
Program Release of Liability and Waiver
I do hereby consent and agree to the following provisions as are set out in this waiver and release of liability and assumption of risk agreement (hereinafter the Agreement): I intend to and shall participate in Ingrid Yang’s workshop, retreat, teacher training, bootcamp, continued education program and/or other yoga-related teaching program or events (hereinafter Yoga Program, during which course I shall receive instruction concerning yoga exercises and I shall practice yoga exercises. I understand that participation in the Activities includes, without limitation, strenuous physical and mental activities and exercises, participating in the Activities with other participants, contact with unidentified and unfamiliar persons, participating in the Activities in new and unfamiliar places and manners, exposure to risks in the areas in which the Activities are conducted, and exposure to communicable diseases (including COVID-19 risks). I fully understand that the Activities can be HAZARDOUS, and involve known risks and unanticipated risks which could result in BODILY OR MENTAL INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH, DAMAGE OR LOSS to myself, my property, and to other third parties and their property, which may be caused by my own actions or inactions, those of others participating in the Activities, the locations, places and/or buildings at, on or in which the Activities take place, the conditions at, on and in which the Activities take place (including equipment, ventilation and surfacing for the Activities), or the negligence or misconduct of any of the “Releasees”; and I fully accept and ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages I or any third parties incur as a result of my participation in the Activities, including property theft. I understand that yoga in general involves strenuous physical activity, which may require balance, flexibility, muscle strength, aerobic fitness, mental concentration and other physical and mental abilities. I understand that yoga classes and the practice of yoga may be physically and mentally stressful and tiring, and that such classes and practice can result in new injuries or in re-injuring old injuries, including muscle soreness, strains, sprains, pulls, or tears, cuts or bruises, illnesses, or other unforeseeable risks which cannot be specified in advance. I have previously taken yoga classes or have otherwise conducted sufficient research into the practice of yoga to fully appreciate the type of activities taking place in yoga classes. In consideration of the foregoing, I hereby represent and warrant that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any disability, illness, impairment, disease, infirmity or condition which would limit or prevent my full participation in this Yoga Program. I further represent and warrant that: either I have had a physical examination and have been given my physician’s permission to participate in this yoga program, or I have, after careful consideration of my physical and mental condition at present, decided to participate in this Yoga Program without the approval of my physician, and in either event, I do hereby voluntarily assume all responsibility for my participation and activities in this Yoga Program and for any risks, injuries or damages which I might incur as a participant in the Yoga Program, including without limitation, traveling to or from and entering or leaving the location or premises at which the Yoga Program is held and making use of its facilities, participating in the Yoga Program itself, practicing or training for participation in the Yoga Program and any and all components of the curriculum offered under the Yoga Program, performing on my own the exercises, routines and yoga postures I have learned at the Yoga Program (either before, during or after the Yoga Program), and being instructed by paid or volunteer yoga instructors in at the Yoga Program. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if I do have any physical injuries or conditions, which might hamper my yoga practice, lead to pain or injuries when practicing yoga, or affect my participation in the Yoga Program in any other way, I shall promptly inform Ingrid Yang in writing of those injuries or conditions at any point in time as such conditions may arise.
1. I agree to remain fully aware of my physical and mental conditions and limitations and I assume full responsibility for my physical and mental conditions and limitations while participating in this Yoga Program. I understand that I am at all times responsible for using sound judgment to ensure that I practice yoga at a pace and level of effort that feels safe and appropriate to me and my physical and mental conditions. I further agree to follow all rules and instructions of the persons teaching or assisting in this Yoga Program. I further agree that I shall not commit any actions that might impair my physical and/or mental condition and functioning, which might result in my being in a physically and/or mentally impaired state during any part of the Yoga Program, for example: using alcohol, illegal drugs or other harming substances.
2. In consideration of my admittance to participate in this Yoga Program, I, for myself, as well as for my heirs, guardians, executors, administrators, successors and assignees, hereby release (forever and irrevocably) Ingrid Yang, and any teachers or assistants involved in any way in the offering or the provision of this Yoga Program, the sponsors, host and facility providers of this Yoga Program, the directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and attorneys of each of the foregoing, the licensees, successors and assigns of the foregoing, and any other parties acting in concert with any of the foregoing (with all the foregoing parties being hereinafter collectively referred to as the Released. Parties), from any duties, agreements, claims, counter-claims, debts, obligations, costs, expenses, loss of services, actions, risks, injuries, damages, accidents, liabilities, claims, demands, judgments, losses, costs and causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising or resulting from or relating in any way (in whole or in part) to my participation in this Yoga Program or any other yoga program with any of the Released Parties in the future, regardless of whether any such claims, injuries, etc. result from my own actions, inaction or negligence, the actions, inaction or negligence of other participants to the same or future Yoga Programs, the alleged actions, inaction or negligence of any of the Released Parties or any combination of the foregoing. No representations of any kind have been made to me by any of the Released Parties to induce me to sign this release form; I am signing this form because I wish to attend a Yoga Program offered by Ingrid Yang.
3. I hereby understand that the Ingrid Yang and any of her agents from time to time may photograph or video record classes or events occurring at its studios and place such photographs and videos on its Website, Facebook, Twitter, other online platforms, and any printed materials. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video.
4. Without prejudice to any considerations herein, I agree not to sue or bring any legal claim, proceeding or action against any of the Released Parties (and I hereby knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any right to bring any such action) for any action or inaction (including any action or inaction constituting negligence) of the Released Parties resulting in personal injury, defamation, libel, invasion of privacy or any other similar harm as a result of my participation in this Yoga Program, irrespective of whether the cause, nature or existence of any such claim is known or unknown to me at this time. I understand that some of the potential injuries I might suffer in yoga classes are foreseeable, and that others are unforeseeable and that any such injury, which I do suffer, may be known or unknown to me for any given length of time. To the extent permitted by law, I hereby waive and relinquish all rights and benefits I might have now or in the future under any federal or state statutes or common law provisions that either (i) do not extend to claims which I do not know or suspect to exist to be in my favor at the time of executing this release that, which if known, would or might have materially affected my agreement to the provisions of this Agreement or (ii) otherwise prevent or hamper the enforceability of releases or waivers of claims under this Agreement.
5. Should any part of this Agreement be found invalid or not enforceable by law, I understand and agree that the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain to be in force and continue to be enforceable to the greatest possible extent. Any modifications to this Agreement must be in writing agreed by both parties. This Agreement inures to the benefit of myself, Ingrid Yang, and the Released Parties involved in offering this Yoga Program and represents the entire agreement between concerning such Yoga Program and the subject matter hereof.
6. I hereby grant Ingrid Yang the irrevocable an unrestricted right to use, reproduce and publish photographs of me, including my image and likeness as depicted there in for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and in any manner and medium (including Ingrid Yang‘s Instagram, Facebook and/or website); to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. I will make a no monetary or other claim against Ingrid Yang for the use of such photographs, videos or other media.
I hereby represent and warrant that either: I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and am competent in all ways to sign this Agreement and I realize that this is a legally enforceable and binding document. By purchasing a Ingrid Yang, workshop, retreat, teacher training, bootcamp, continued education program and/or other yoga-related teaching program or events I certify that I have read and understood every part of this Agreement and I agree to comply with all of its terms and conditions; OR I am the parent / legal guardian of the applicant (the Applicant). I understand that I assume full responsibility for the Applicant while he or she is participating in the Yoga Program. I certify that I have read and understood every part of this Agreement and I agree to the terms and conditions thereto on behalf of and for the Participant. I represent and warrant that I am competent in all ways to sign this Agreement and I realize that this is a legally enforceable and binding document.
All tuition fees must be paid in a timely manner in accordance with the deadlines specified:
Please note the exact deadline(s) in our program cancellation/refund policy below.
Ingrid Yang’s programs reserves the right to amend this policy at its sole discretion. I am aware of and agree to the Payment Terms set forth by this Program, Release waive and Payment terms.
Program Cancellation/Refund Policy
Please see terms below for yoga retreats, bootcamp and teacher training courses payments:
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE, AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
Payments on account after deposits are NON-EXCHANGEABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
75% refund 5 months prior to scheduled event/course
50% refund 4 months prior to scheduled event/course
25% refund 3 months prior to scheduled event/course
no refunds after 2 months prior to scheduled event/course
By purchasing any of our retreat, bootcamp, or teacher training programs you have agreed this cancellation/refund policy. Thank you for your understanding on our policies while we begin to navigate the best practices or this brand-new business. We appreciate your support!!!