Sign up here: https://www.sharp.com/health-classes/sharp-womens-health-conference-126/section-45380
The virtual Sharp Women’s Health Conference is open to the public regardless of hospital affiliation or health insurance and is designed to inspire women of all ages to live healthy, more balanced lives.
Featuring Elizabeth Gilbert
Author of The New York Times Best Sellers “Eat, Pray, Love”, “Big Magic” and “City of Girls”
Elizabeth Gilbert is an award-winning writer whose bestselling books explore human emotion with humor, honesty, warmth and grace. A modern-day philosopher on the subjects of love, life, friendship, spirituality and creativity, she inspires her readers to embrace curiosity, face down fears, and live with purpose.
The empowering event includes:
- Access to all content for two weeks after the event
- Dynamic keynote speakers
- Access to all informative health, fitness and lifestyle breakout sessions
- An interactive exhibit hall
- Health and wellness assessments
- Opportunities to interact with fellow attendees
- A fabulous experience gift box received prior to the event
Individual tickets are $45 per person.
Buy 10 tickets and get a private zoom room for whole event! Pop in and out of your video call throughout the day to discuss, share and experience the event “together.” These rooms are first come, first served. To register for this option, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277).