Join me for 5 days, 4 nights at Six Senses, Kaplankaya, Turkey, from April 26-30, 2023, for the ultimate spa and yoga vacation!
Freedom to be yoga retreat is a time to connect to nature, with others, and to the freedom within. Hosted at stunning Six Senses Kaplankaya, Turkey, this will retreat will allow you to tap into your most extraordinary self through connections with nature, the sea and yoga.
On this retreat, Ingrid Yang, M.D., J.D., E-RYT500, C-IAYT will lead you through various forms of meditation and yoga, vinyasa flow in the mornings, and restorative, yin, yoga nidra and reiki in the evenings. You will swim in the Aegean Sea, enjoy beautiful landscapes, journal, eat magnificent food and rest your nervous system. Located on the Aegean coast of Turkey, this beautiful retreat will include spa treatments, yoga, sound healing, meditation, a fire ceremony, tour of the ruins – layered together into a schedule that will take you day by day through the layers of your soul.
Your retreat experience will include:
- 5 days/4 nights in Six Senses suite with a balcony, outdoor couches and seating and an ocean view
- 2 (yes, two!) spa treatments (60-min massage or 60-min Turkish Hammam)
- 1 group sound bath session
- Fire ceremony (welcome invocation)
- Private group tour of ruins Didyma-Priene-Miletos, with transport and guides (extra)
- Brunch and 4-course dinner daily
- Twice daily yoga sessions (morning vinyasa, evening restorative and therapeutic) with Dr. Ingrid Yang
- Guided meditation and pranayama practices
- Complimentary use all day if the 100,000 sq foot spa (including heat, ice, crystal, salt room and more)\
- Access to daily wellness activities
- Mindful nature walks
- Yoga mats and props provided