Join me for 5 days, 4 nights at Six Senses, Kaplankaya, Turkey, from October 16-20, 2022, for the ultimate spa and yoga vacation!
Sign Me Up!
Freedom to be yoga retreat is a time to connect to nature, with others, and to the freedom within. Hosted at stunning Six Senses Kaplankaya, Turkey, this will retreat will allow you to tap into your most extraordinary self through connections with nature, the sea and yoga.
On this retreat, Ingrid Yang, M.D., J.D., E-RYT500, C-IAYT will lead you through various forms of meditation and yoga, vinyasa flow in the mornings, and restorative, yin, yoga nidra and reiki in the evenings. You will swim in the Aegean Sea, enjoy beautiful landscapes, journal, eat magnificent food and rest your nervous system. Located on the Aegean coast of Turkey, this beautiful retreat will include spa treatments, yoga, sound healing, meditation, a fire ceremony, tour of the ruins – layered together into a schedule that will take you day by day through the layers of your soul.
Your retreat experience will include:
- 5 days/4 nights in Six Senses suite with a balcony, outdoor couches and seating and an ocean view
- 1 spa treatment (60-min massage or 60-min Turkish Hammam)
- 1 group sound bath session
- Fire ceremony (welcome invocation)
- Private group tour of ruins Didyma-Priene-Miletos, with transport and guides
- Brunch and 4-course dinner daily
- Twice daily yoga sessions (morning vinyasa, evening restorative and therapeutic) with Dr. Ingrid Yang
- Guided meditation and pranayama practices
- Complimentary use all day if the 100,000 sq foot spa (including heat, ice, crystal, salt room and more)\
- Access to daily wellness activities
- Mindful nature walks
- Yoga mats and props provided
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
Your retreat experience will NOT include:
- Transport to and from retreat center (airfare is also not included)
- Testing for COVID if required to enter or leave your home country or Turkey
SPA TREATMENT INCLUDED
YES, the retreat includes a spa treatment of your choice between 60-min massage or Turkish Hammam (a unique experience I can recommend!) as well as full use of the Turkish spa facilities (100,000 square foot spa, the largest spa of the Six Senses brand)
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES AND FEATURES
• Laundry and pressing services
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Drinking water
• Flat panel television with satellite channels
• Marshall Bluetooth speaker
• High speed wireless internet
$2150 for single occupancy
$1600 per person (total $3200) for double occupancy
The Superior Rooms offer a contemporary studio-style personal oasis, with a beautifully integrated sleeping space, oversize marble bathroom and beautiful balcony views to the Aegean Sea with the options of a king-size beds or twin-size beds. Pictured below.
Ridge Terrace Rooms
$2600 for single occupancy
$1800 per person (total $3600) for double occupancy
Ridge Terrace Rooms serve as a personal escape set apart from the resort’s main building and feature a private outdoor dining space and rooftop terrace with the options of a private pool, sea view or garden view. Pictured below.
Fly into Milas Bodrum International Airport (BJV). The resort in Kaplankaya is just north of Bodrum airport. Upon arriving, the car trip trip takes 45 minutes. The resort will be able to help you arrange transportation.
Superior Room with ocean view, Single Occupancy, King Bed $2150/pp
Superior Room with ocean view, Double Occupancy, Full-size Bed $1600/pp (must be booked with another guest)
Superior Room with ocean view, Double Occupancy, King Bed $3200 ($1600/pp)
Ridge Terrace with ocean view, Single Occupancy, King Bed $2600/pp
Ridge Terrace with ocean view, Double Occupancy, Full-size Bed $1800/pp (must be booked with another guest)
Ridge Terrace with ocean view, Double Occupancy, King Bed $3600 ($1800/pp)
All prices include tax, meals, etc. but do not include gratuity.
Please review the program policy prior to booking. By booking this retreat, you are agreeing to the policies as set forth in the Program Policy page.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE, AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
Payments on account after deposits are NON-EXCHANGEABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
75% refund 5 months prior to scheduled event/course
50% refund 4 months prior to scheduled event/course
25% refund 3 months prior to scheduled event/course
no refunds after 2 months prior to scheduled event/course
By purchasing any of our retreat, workshop, or teacher training programs you have agreed to this cancellation/refund policy. Thank you for your understanding on our policies while we begin to navigate the best practices or this very small business. We appreciate your support!!!